- me typing in 2009: Hi there! This is a fun email thingy. What r u doing?????? Wow typing is really hard lol.
- me typing in 2010: Hay guise! It's meh wtf lmao! I don't have ADHD i just IS THAT A PANCAKE TACO TURTLE LOL :3 xD
- me typing in 2011: Oh my god, are you all illiterate? What do you think this is, 2006? Grow up, you lot of nine-year-olds. Nobody wants to have the Internet tainted with your scum.
- me typing in 2012: lol whats happening hoo Dis
- me typing in 2013: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- me typing in 2014: hella
I want a horror game with a mic set that relies on you being quiet when there is a monster or something, because the sound you make, not your character, but you lures it and gives away your position so if you scream or breath heavily it can give you away so you play most of the game in mute terror
or purposefully shout to draw it say for like a challenge or to save a friend in multiplayer or something
oh my god shannon never make video games that is terrifying
THIS SOUNDS AWESOME
Now that’s what I call next gen
watching a friend play it and yelling YO UGLY SHE’S OVER HERE
Homophobes who say “but the gay lifestyle leads to depression and higher risks of suicide”.
Like really? And why is that? Whose fault do you think that is?
there was a time in my life where i was misled into hating kristen stewart and i regret it every day
Put an assumption in my ask. I’ll confirm or dispute it. I’m not gonna be mean or anything, I’m just very interested.